Fans who have tickets for Tuesday's match against Manchester City at the Amex must complete the health declaration which has now been emailed to each individual ticket owner.
Each individual ticket owner must complete the declaration, otherwise the ticket will be blocked from entry.
All health declarations have now been sent out to the email address registered on the ticket holder's MyAlbion account, or in the case of 1901 members to the email address supplied for each guest at the time of booking.
If you have purchased a ticket for the match and not yet received yours, we recommend that you check your spam folder.
For those fans with tickets, if you have not done so, we would ask that you take the time to read the following information carefully and in full, even if you came to matches earlier in the season.
- Face coverings should be worn at all times in and around the stadium unless you are eating or drinking
- In line with government track and trace, the named owner of the ticket must be attending the match. The transfer of tickets is strictly forbidden
- Named photographic ID must be shown on entry and must match the name on the ticket. Entry will not be permitted without your photo ID and match ticket being verified. (Under-12s attending with a parent/guardian are the only exception)
- The club will no longer be issuing printed tickets. Tickets will be available as print at home, or by loading to your Google Pay/Apple Wallet, to reduce touchpoints and meet safety requirements
- The North Stand will be exclusively mobile ticket entry as we look to move towards full adoption of this technology for the 2021/22 season and this area has now had its turnstiles upgraded
- All payments in the stadium will be cashless. Contactless payment is preferred and can be made by mobile phone/credit/debit card
- Supporters must socially distance and ensure they only sit in the seat allocated to them. Supporters are not permitted to move seats
- To reduce the need or time required for entry searches, supporters are discouraged from bringing bags to the stadium. For those who need to bring a bag, the maximum size permitted is A4. Please note there will be no bag storage facilities available
- Random thermal-imaging temperature checks will be in operation. Please be prepared to comply with stewards' requests to check your temperature prior to entry
- Any supporters currently required to quarantine under government guidelines, or who show any symptoms of Covid-19, must not attend the match
- Cleaning operations and sanitisation has been scaled up significantly
- Sanitising stations will be available around the stadium, on entry to all turnstiles, the store, near catering outlets and within toilets
- Supporters are advised to read our Supporter Code of Conduct – please note some small changes may be made to this and these will be detailed during the time of booking and in our Pre-Match Brief which will be available online and emailed to all ticket purchasers. Please read this carefully before attending the match.
Further information can be found here on travel, kiosks, shop and programmes. Again, we would strongly encourage ticket holders to read this carefully.