Supporters who pay for their season ticket by upfront payment (rather than direct debit), have just 24 hours remaining to renew their seats for the 2018/19 season.
Please note that you will not be able to renew your season ticket after the deadline of 5pm on Wednesday 14th March.
Supporters who pay via direct debit do not need to take any action to renew their seats for the 2018/19 season.
Those wishing to renew can do so online – where you can pay in one lump sum or opt to sign up for direct debit auto renewal and spread the cost of your payments over 12 months.
As well as entry to every first-team and under-23 home league fixture at the American Express Community Stadium for the 2018/19 season, season-ticket holders gain a huge range of benefits, including:
- Inclusive rail and bus transport to the American Express Community Stadium from across Sussex within our matchday travel zone
- Priority to purchase tickets for all home cup fixtures
- Access to away tickets, subject to our loyalty points system
- Entry to our annual open training session at the Amex and other exclusive events throughout the season
- Invitation to our annual fans' forum with our chairman, chief executive and first-team manager
- Three exclusive Stadium Superstore discount days with a minimum of 10% off all stock
The season ticket waiting list is now approaching 8,000 supporters, and demand for tickets is at its highest level since the club’s move to the Amex. After the 5pm deadline on Wednesday 14th March, supporters will not be able to renew their season tickets.
There have been several changes to the club’s ticketing terms and conditions. To view these, supporters are advised to visit BrightonAndHoveAlbion.com/tickets.
RENEW TODAY AT SEAGULLSTICKETS.COM OR BY CALLING 0844 327 1901 (calls cost seven pence per minute plus your network access charge).