To whet your appetite ahead of the contest with Sean Dyche’s side, we’ve picked out five facts from previous meetings with the Clarets.
1. Marching Orders: Current Clarets forward Ashley Barnes was one of two Albion players sent off in a 1-0 home defeat to the Clarets in December 2011.
2. Sole Survivor: Lewis Dunk is the only Albion player remaining from the line-up in that first-ever Amex meeting between the two clubs.
3. Played for Both: Current Burnley players Barnes and Chris Wood have both previously featured for the Seagulls. Stephen Ward, Sam Vokes, Steve Penney, Kurt Nogan and Gifton Noel-Williams are among those from yesteryear that have also played for both clubs.
4. Crofts on target against the Clarets: Under-23 player-coach Andrew Crofts was on target the last time Albion beat Burnley at the Amex, as he broke the deadlock in a 2-0 win back in August 2013. Leonardo Ulloa doubled the lead in the second half.
5. Level Pegging: Both teams currently have one win, one draw and two defeats from their opening four games of the season. The Clarets sit four places above Albion in the table in 12th due to their marginally superior goal difference.
Tickets for the match are available on general sale now, with prices starting from £30 for adults and from £15 for under 18s.
There is a members' and season ticket guest offer — click here for details.
To book online, visit tickets.BrightonAndHoveAlbion.com or call the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 (calls to this number are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge).
*Online bookings using print at home are exempt from booking fees, there is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee for in person and telephone sales, while a charge of £1 per ticket applies to online purchases where tickets are fulfilled by post or held for collection.