The club offers a free personal assistant ticket to all those who require additional assistance to enable them to attend a match. Supporters requiring a personal assistant ticket must register proof of their disability with Supporter Services in advance of a matchday. Proof of disability includes the following:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Severe Disablement Allowance (SDA)
- War Disabled Pension
- Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI 2003)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) Middle to High Rate
If the supporter is not in receipt of any of the above, a form will be provided to the supporter, which must be completed by a doctor stating that the named individual requires personal assistance in order to attend a match. The form is available from Supporter Services.