The club offer two park & ride sites around the city: Mill Road and Brighton Racecourse. Both of these sites are served by at least one wheelchair-accessible bus.
PARK & RIDE 1 - SATNAV: BN1 8ZF (Mill Road Park & Ride)
Mill Road is the most popular park & ride site with 450 spaces available. The car park is usually full 1.5 hours before kick-off, so if you are running late, you are advised to head to the park and ride at Brighton Racecourse site (see directions). Make sure you follow the directions to the Mill Road site carefully, as driving past the site entrance could result in traffic congestion delays for up to 45 minutes.
DIRECTIONS TO MILL ROAD
Mill Road is located off the roundabout at the end of the A23 dual carriageway.
- Take the exit towards the petrol station and head under the narrow bridge
- Stewards and signs will direct you to the parking and bus waiting area
If the site is full before you get there, please follow directions to Park & Ride site 2 (Brighton Racecourse) BN2 9XZ.
PARK & RIDE 2 - SATNAV BN2 9XZ (Brighton Racecourse Park & Ride)
The Brighton Racecourse site has a capacity of 700 parking spaces. Buses usually take approximately 20 minutes to reach the stadium.
DIRECTION TO BRIGHTON RACECOURSE
- Follow A23/London Road south towards the city centre
- After 2.9 miles, turn left with the one-way system, with the fire station on your left
- At the first set of traffic lights bear right
- At the next set of traffic lights turn left
- Head along Union Road with the park on your right and at the traffic lights turn left
- Head immediately into the right-hand lane and at the next set of traffic lights turn right and into Elm Grove
- Immediately after the hospital, turn right
- On arrival at the Racecourse, stewards will direct you to a space
If you are heading to this site from the north use the directions noted above. If you are heading to the site from the east again use the directions noted above.
All of the roads around the stadium are very busy, please do not use Woodingdean crossroads to get to Brighton Racecourse P&R.