Men's and Women's Player of the Season vote now open

Brought to you by...

Vote for your men's and women's first-team player of the season!

By Matthew Bishop • 02 June 2023

Voting for our men’s Player of the Season award, sponsored by American Express, and our women’s Player of the Season award, sponsored by Fileder Filter Systems, are now open!

Votes from season ticket holders, MyAlbion+ members and 22/23 match ticket purchasers will carry 80% of the total vote, with the other 20% coming from our followers on social media.

You can vote for anyone who has played for the men’s or women’s first team this season. For the men's side, choose between the likes of Alexis Mac Allister, who finished as our top-scorer with ten goals, Pascal Gross, who registered the most assists with nine, or Lewis Dunk, who completed the most passes in the Premier League – a staggering 3,208!

And for the women's vote, choose between the likes of Katie Robinson, who played a massive 1,843 minutes and assisted six times in the Women's Super League, Elisabeth Terland, who finished her first season with Albion as our top-scorer with seven goals or captain Julia Zigiotti, who made the most tackles for the side with 47.

Our full list of men’s and women’s first-team nominees, along with the voting link, can be found here.

Voting will close at midday on Friday 9 June.