The club superstore will open its doors from Saturday 3rd July.
Supporters can browse our range of 2021/22 home adult and youth shirts, with printing in-store of names, numbers, Premier League and sponsor badges, along with the new range of 2021/22 training wear.
Little kids and baby replica home kits will be arriving in-store at the beginning of August and can be pre-ordered online in the meantime.
The Superstore opening hours are 10am-5pm Monday to Saturday and 11am-4pm on Sundays, however the store will be closed on the 17 & 18 July.
A reminder that we are cashless stadium and payment can only be taken by card.
We want to continue to make the environment in the store as safe as possible, so supporters are reminded of the following measures that have been put in place at the Amex:
- A COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed
- Reduced capacity in store (which may require queuing outside) to a maximum number of 40 people at any time
- Hand sanitiser dispensers at entrance
- Entrance and exit doors will remain open for ventilation
- We encourage customers to shop alone where possible
- Customers with children are reminded they are responsible for looking after children and maintaining social distancing
- Customers will not be permitted to try on merchandise as the fitting room is closed
- Customers are asked to minimise contact with items and surfaces as much as possible
- It is mandatory for customers to wear a face covering at all times in the store unless you are exempt, please see the Government guidance on exemptions here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own
- Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day
- Directional and safety signage for appropriate social distancing
- Protective screens at till points and shirt printing station
- Returned stock will be separated from new and old stock for 72 hours to reduce transmission risk
- As per the Club’s protocol, staff will have their temperatures checked and be issued with PPE
- Click and collect service is currently unavailable.
Shirt printing times will be longer due to social distancing measures.