The club has decided not to fully open the doors to the club superstore from April 12.
Instead, the superstore will be open on selected weekends and other key dates throughout the rest of the season until the beginning of July.
Until the official re-opening date is confirmed, supporters can benefit from a reduced delivery fee of £2.95 when purchasing via the online store.
We want to make the environment in the store as safe as possible, so supporters are reminded of the following measures that have been put in place at the Amex:
- A COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed
- Reduced capacity in store (which may require queuing outside) to a maximum number of 30 people at any time
- Hand sanitiser dispensers at entrance
- Entrance and exit doors will remain open for ventilation
- We encourage customers to shop alone where possible
- Customers with children are reminded they are responsible for looking after children and maintaining social distancing
- Customers will not be permitted to try on merchandise as the fitting room is closed
- Customers are asked to minimise contact with items and surfaces as much as possible
- It is mandatory for customers to wear a face covering at all times in the store unless you are exempt, please see the Government guidance on exemptions here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own
- Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day
- Directional and safety signage for appropriate social distancing
- Protective screens at till points and shirt printing station
- Returned stock will be separated from new and old stock for 72 hours to reduce transmission risk
- As per the Club’s protocol, staff will have their temperatures checked and be issued with PPE
- Click and collect service is currently unavailable.
- Shirt printing times will be longer due to social distancing measures