Brighton & Hove Albion season-ticket holders paying by lump sum have just ten days left to renew their seats for the 2018/19 season.
After this time, any seats that are not renewed will be released and made available during the season ticket moves window.
Supporters who pay via direct debit do not need to take any action, should you wish to renew your seat for the 2018/19 season.
Supporters who wish to cancel their season ticket should email email@example.com. Our supporter services team will then send you a survey to complete to cancel your season ticket, which must have been received by 5pm on Wednesday 14 March.
With our season ticket waiting list now approaching 8,000 supporters, demand for tickets is at its highest level since our move to the Amex. As we continue to see attendances of over 30,000 at home matches, demand for away tickets also continues to surpass all records.
As well as entry to every first-team and under-23 home league fixture at the American Express Community Stadium for the 2018/19 season, season ticket holders will get a host of additional benefits, including:
- Inclusive rail and bus transport to the American Express Community Stadium from across Sussex with our matchday travel zone
- Priority to purchase tickets for all home cup fixtures
- Access to away tickets, subject to our loyalty points system
- Entry to our annual open training session at the Amex and other exclusive events throughout the season
- Invitation to our annual fans' forum with our chairman, chief executive and first-team manager
- Three exclusive Seagulls Superstore discount days with a minimum of 10% off all stock
RENEW TODAY AT SEAGULLSTICKETS.COM OR BY CALLING 0844 327 1901 (calls cost seven pence per minute plus your network access charge).
The 2018/19 renewal prices can be viewed below