Brighton & Hove Albion are next in Premier League action when they host Arsenal at the Amex Stadium on Sunday afternoon, kick-off 1.30pm.
Ahead of the game with Arsene Wenger’s men, we’ve picked out some facts and figures to bear in mind before the contest on the south-coast.
- The Seagulls have won back-to-back Premier League home games, scoring seven goals in the process. The last time Albion won three in a row in the top flight was in September 1982.
- Sunday’s game will be the first league clash between the sides at Brighton since September 1982 – when Albion recorded a 1-0 victory over Arsenal.
- Glenn Murray has scored five goals in his last five matches at the Amex Stadium in all competitions.
- Albion have scored eight goals in their last three games in the Premier League – their previous eight came across 15 matches from November to January.
- Pascal Gross has been involved in three goals in his last three Premier League games (one goal, two assists) and has scored or assisted 12 times overall so far in the competition during the current campaign.
- Chris Hughton could become only the third manager to beat Arsene Wenger in a Premier League game with three different clubs, after Mark Hughes (4) and Sam Allardyce (3).
- The Seagulls have suffered the joint fewest defeats in the Premier League so far this season, outside of the current top eight clubs in division.
All statistics are courtesy of Opta.