Brighton & Hove Albion supporters will be able to watch a screening of the Premier League match away at Crystal Palace at the Amex on Saturday 14th April, kick-off 3pm.
Following the huge demand for tickets and the limited Albion allocation at Selhurst Park, the game will now be broadcast live on special pitchside screens with capacity for up to 5,000 fans.
Tickets to watch the screening cost £5 for adults and £2 for under-18s, with allocated seating in the lower west.
A limited number of tickets will also be available for the Mayo Wynne Baxter lounge priced at £10, which includes a drink on arrival, with allocated seats in block W1DH to watch the game on the big screens.
Tickets for the west lower will be available as follows:
- All season-ticket holders from 9am Thursday 15th March (max four tickets each)
- Bronze & Young Seagulls Plus members from 9am on Friday 16th March (max four tickets each)
- Purchase history from 2pm on Monday 19th March (max four tickets each)
Tickets for the Mayo Wynne Baxter Lounge will be available as follows:
- 1901 Members from 9am Thursday 15th March (max two tickets each)
- All season-ticket holders from 9am Friday 16th March (max two tickets each)
PLEASE NOTE TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE. Bookings made where tickets are posted will incur an additional £1-per-ticket booking fee, print-at-home tickets bought online are exempt from booking fees.
Doors to the stadium will open at 2pm and last orders will be at 5.15pm with the stadium closing at 5:30pm. A maximum of two tickets can be purchased per fan number for the Mayo Wynne Baxter Lounge and a maximum of four per fan number for the west lower seating. All tickets are subject to availability.
Parking is available in Car Park A (Bennett's Field), for just £5, or parking is available free of charge at Car Park B (Bridge Car Park). Parking must be booked in advance at seagullstickets.com.