Brighton & Hove are pleased to announce that membership for the 2018/19 season is now on sale.
As well as priority ticketing for every first-team home league fixture at the American Express Community Stadium for the 2018/19 season, membership also includes the following benefits:
- A welcome pack with exclusive members' gifts inside
- An optional place on the season ticket waiting list
- Priority to purchase tickets for home cup and away fixtures, subject to our loyalty points system
- Entry to our annual open training session at the Amex and other exclusive events throughout the season
- Invitation to our annual fans' forum with our chairman, chief executive and first-team manager
- Three exclusive Seagulls Superstore discount days with a minimum of 10% off all stock
|Prices||Bronze Membership||Young Seagulls PLUS|
|Based in UK paying Direct Debit||£22||£12|
|Based in UK paying up front||£25||£15|
|Based outside the UK||£30||£20|
The membership renewal window is now open and expires at 5pm on Tuesday 22nd May. In order to retain a position on the season-ticket waiting list, membership must be renewed prior to 5pm on Tuesday 22nd May.
As a supporter who pays for their membership by direct debit, you do not need to take any action to renew your membership for the 2018/19 season. The club will apply for the cost of the membership fee to be taken from your nominated bank account on Friday 1st June 2018.
If you wish to change the bank account you pay from, or opt to pay by credit or debit card, please click here and login with the fan number at the top of this email, then purchase your membership for 2018/19.
Should you wish to cancel your membership, please click here and login with your fan number and password.
You should click on the option of ‘cancel automatic membership renewal’ and step through the online process to cancel your Direct Debit.
Please note this survey must be completed no later that 5pm on Tuesday 22nd May or the membership will automatically renew for the new season and each member must login individually to cancel.
With our season-ticket waiting list now exceeding 8,000 supporters, demand for tickets is at its highest level since our move to the Amex, and our members will receive exclusive priority access for all home league games for the 2018/19 season.
There have been several changes to our ticketing terms and conditions. To view these visit BrightonAndHoveAlbion.com/tickets