The Chelsea loanee will play at the tournament this summer.
Fikayo Tomori has been named in England’s squad for the FIFA U20 World Cup in South Korea this summer.
The Brighton & Hove Albion loanee, who arrived from Chelsea in January, will meet up with Paul Simpson’s squad this afternoon before heading to Osaka in Japan for a six-day training camp ahead of the tournament.
Tomori has earned eight England under-20 caps, and featured in the side’s three most recent warm-up matches against Portugal, France and Senegal.
The Three Lions kick-off their World Cup campaign against Argentina at the Jeonju World Cup Stadium on Saturday 20th May, before they face Guinea at the same venue on Tuesday 23rd May.
The final group game comes against host nation South Korea in Suwon on Friday 26th May, with the Young Lions hoping to extend their involvement beyond there, as the competition heads into the knock-out stages.
1. Freddie Woodman (Newcastle United)
13. Dean Henderson (Manchester United)
21. Luke Southwood (Reading)
2. Jonjoe Kenny (Everton)
3. Callum Connolly (Everton)
5. Fikayo Tomori (Chelsea)
6. Jake Clarke-Salter (Chelsea)
12. Rico Henry (Brentford)
14. Kyle Walker-Peters (Tottenham Hotspur)
15. Dael Fry (Middlesbrough)
4. Lewis Cook (AFC Bournemouth)
7. Josh Onomah (Tottenham Hotspur)
8. Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Arsenal)
18. Kieran Dowell (Everton)
19. Sheyi Ojo (Liverpool)
20. Ovie Ejaria (Liverpool)
9. Adam Armstrong (Newcastle United)
10. Dominic Solanke (Chelsea)
11. Ademola Lookman (Everton)
16. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton)
17. Harrison Chapman (Middlesbrough)