Supporters looking to purchase match tickets for the 2017/18 season are strongly advised to join the club membership scheme Seagulls Priority Bronze (for adults) or Young Seagulls PLUS (for under 16s).
All home league matches will go on sale to Seagulls Priority Bronze and Young Seagulls PLUS members first (one ticket per member).
As a Bronze member you can look forward to lots of perks throughout the season. Some of the benefits included are as follows:
- Priority to purchase home league match tickets (one per member, subject to availability and loyalty points).
- Priority to purchase away league and cup tie tickets (one per member subject to availability and loyalty points).
- A personalised membership card.
- Welcome pack including a special Albion gifts in your own Albion tin.
- 2-4-1 stadium tour voucher.
- Access to come and watch an open training session at the Amex.
- Three club superstore discount days with a minimum of 10% off all stock.
- An opportunity to join the season-ticket waiting list.
Becoming a member of Seagulls Priority Bronze couldn’t be easier. To join, visit https://www.seagullstickets.com/memberships or call the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 (calls to this number are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge).