Important information for those looking to secure their seats for next season.
Brighton & Hove Albion 2016/17 season-ticket and 2017 half-season-ticket holders will be able to renew their seats for next season from Tuesday 7th February.
Renewal packs are currently being prepared for despatch and are expected to arrive within the next fortnight.
Please note the renewal deadline for existing season or half-season ticket holders is 5pm on 15th March 2017.
it is vitally important season-ticket holders renew by this date to retain their seat and to avoid their season ticket lapsing.
After this date there will be no further opportunity to renew.
Key points that the renewal pack will explain are as follows:
- There will be a slight increase in season-ticket prices, of between 2% and 5% across various areas of the Amex
- Season-ticket renewal prices, for those who pay by direct debit, will increase by around £2 per month for adults, with under-10s prices increasing by less than 50 pence per month
- Our 2017/18 renewal prices will be guaranteed to existing season-ticket holders or half-season-ticket holders, regardless of which division we play in for 2017/18
- Interest-and-fee-free Direct Debit scheme to be maintained and available to all supporters**
- Subsidised-travel zone for supporters travelling to and from the Amex continues to be included in the season-ticket price
- Current season-ticket holders are advised they MUST renew prior to 5pm on Wednesday 15th March to keep their season tickets, after this date season tickets will be taken off sale until our league status is confirmed.
New Season Ticket Availability for 2017/18
Supporters wishing to become 2017/18 season-ticket holders are advised to join the membership scheme which opens on 21st February and offers a place on the season-ticket waiting list. Those on the list, subject to their positioning on the list, will have priority IF season tickets do become available.
How to Renew
Supporters can follow the link below for full details of the renewal price, for existing season-ticket holders, benefits and the timeline for renewals for this year.
Season-ticket holders paying by Direct Debit are reminded that their season tickets will automatically renew and no action needs to be taken**.
Season-ticket renewals can be done online at seagullstickets.com, by phone through the Albion Booking Line 0844 327 1901* and in person at the Ticket Office.
Supporters who pay for season tickets up front may opt to move to pay by Direct Debit but should not this option is not available online.
For more information, updated terms and conditions and FAQs please visit www.seagullstickets.com.
*calls cost seven pence per minute plus your network charge
**Subject to previous payments on the scheme being up to date and fully maintained