Ahead of Saturday's game against Liverpool at the Amex Stadium, here are some facts and figures to keep in mind as Jurgen Klopp's men provide Albion's next opposition.
- AIMING FOR EIGHT: Should Albion avoid defeat on Saturday they’ll make it eight games unbeaten at the Amex Stadium in the Premier League.
- STILL EVER-PRESENT: Mathew Ryan, Lewis Dunk, Dale Stephens and Davy Propper have played all 1260 minutes of Premier League action in the 14 matches so far this term.
- SHARP SHOOTERS: Lewis Dunk and Pascal Gross top Albion’s shot accuracy charts with a joint percentage of 71% - they’ve had 12 and 11 efforts on goal respectively so far this term.
- LEADING THE WAY: Shane Duffy has won the most duels so far this term for the Seagulls – 76 in total and that includes 64% of his aerial battles – it ranks him as 10th across the entire division.
- TOP OF THE CLASS: Visiting forward Mohammed Salah has 12 Premier League goals and he tops the charts in the division – two ahead of Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane.
- CREATIVE IN ATTACK: Liverpool’s total of 186 chances created so far in the top flight this term is the highest total in the league – Arsenal are second on 182.