A number of events took place at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre.
The American Express Elite Football Performance Centre has just completed a hugely successful programme of activities and events across the half-term October week between Monday 24th and Sunday 30th October.
The training ground which is the base for Brighton & Hove Albion’s first team, academy and women’s teams, saw an incredible amount of additional activity including a number of high-profile events both on and off the pitch, involving a wide variety of community groups and visitors to the site.
The club’s cleaning assistants, security, maintenance, catering, reception and ground staff in particular, worked round the clock to ensure a swift turnaround in the number of events that took place at the facility.
Among some of the stand-out events included a Premier League International Cup match between Athletic Bilbao and Hertha Berlin, while four international teams also came to Lancing.
But, in addition, the centre staged programmes for girls, junior teams and disability groups, while the senior team members took part in anti-racism training sessions.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- REPORT: ALBION 5 NORWICH 0
- NEW DEAL FOR GOLDSON
- HUGHTON DELIGHTED WITH CLINICAL EDGE
- GALLERY: NORWICH CITY
- HUNT HANDED NEW DEAL
Here are some of the statistics from what was a highly memorable week for the club’s magnificent training facility:
- More than 800 players participated in games or events.
- Over 1000 parents/guardians/siblings supported the events.
- More than 1000 meals were served.
- The changing rooms were cleaned more than 75 times.
- 8 Albion boys’ academy games were held.
- 4 international teams were hosted.
- 60 girls attended a free American Express/Albion in the Community camp.
- 5 AITC disability sport sessions were delivered.
- 6 social media training sessions were provided to academy teams.
- 1 Kick It Out presentation with players from the club’s first team and under-23 sides.
Tweets by @OfficialBHAFC