Members can purchase their season-tickets tomorrow.
Season tickets for the 2016/17 season go on sale exclusively to Bronze & Young Seagulls Plus members at 9am tomorrow, Friday 25th March.
Fans can still join the waiting list, by logging onto https://www.seagullstickets.com/memberships.
The priority sales window for Bronze & Young Seagulls Plus members is open from tomorrow until 7pm on Tuesday 29th March.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- REPORT: MK DONS 1 ALBION 2
- GALLERY: MK DONS
- CALDERWOOD HAILS SECOND-HALF IMPROVEMENT
- CROFTS JOINS GILLS ON LOAN
- PLAYERS' AWARDS DINNER DATE CONFIRMED
With more members than ever before, and record season-ticket renewals, season tickets are expected to be in demand for 2016/17 and supporters are advised to purchase early to secure the best available seats, and to avoid missing out.
During the members' priority window, season tickets will be available to buy through the following methods:
- Online at seagullstickets.com from 9am Friday 25th March. Please note monthly Direct Debit payment option is not possible through this method.
- By telephone on 0844 327 1901 (option 2)* - from 9am-5pm Friday 25th March, 10am-3pm Saturday 26th March & 9am until 7pm Tuesday 29th March.
- In person at the Amex Ticket Office - from 9am-5pm Friday 25th March, 10am-3pm Saturday 26th March & 9am until 7pm Tuesday 29th March.
*Calls to this number are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge.
Tweets by @OfficialBHAFC