Play a round of 18 holes with a club ambassador.
Brighton & Hove Albion fans are being given the chance to play a round of golf at one of the country’s most-prestigious courses, alongside an Albion legend.
Albion in the Community [AITC], is holding its annual golf day at East Sussex National Resort on Friday 1st July and one lucky fan will be given the chance to play 18 holes with the much-loved former Seagulls manager Alan Mullery.
What better way to hear some of the legendary manager’s best stories than while playing golf on one of the best courses in England?
The winner of his auction receives:
- 18 holes of golf for themselves and a guest alongside Alan Mullery and his guest at East Sussex National Resort on Friday 1st July.
- Pre-golf breakfast.
- Three-course served dinner at East Sussex National Resort after the round is completed, including a half bottle of wine per person.
- Golf buggy hire on the day.
- Use of the venue’s changing rooms.
- KEEPER SIGNS NEW DEAL
- ALBION APPOINT NEW FIRST-TEAM COACH
- WATCH ENGLAND AT THE AMEX
- SIDWELL'S AIM FOR 2016/17
- HUGHTON EXCITED BY ALBION FUTURE
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to meet an all-time Albion legend, play golf on a Championship-standard course and help AITC raise funds for its award-winning disability football programme.
Fans can bid online at http://www.charitystars.com/product/five-star-golf-experience-with-alan-mullery-en
There are also still general spaces available for the golf day itself. For more information, email:firstname.lastname@example.org.