The stadium will host an event in partnership with the Sussex County FA.
Brighton & Hove Albion and Albion in the Community (AITC) will support a Sussex County FA Football Futures Camp, which will be held at the Amex on Sunday 7th August.
The camp is open to boys and girls aged 11 to 18 years-old, and costs £10 for a full day of activity, which includes lunch and a stadium tour.
Registration takes place between 9.30am and 10am and the camp will end at approximately 5pm.
Attendees will be able to take advantage of a variety of different sessions including:
- Working with The FA Skills Team around specialist coaching for 5-11 year olds
- Refereeing workshops with FA Qualified Tutors
- Working with AITC’s award-winning disability football team showcasing training sessions for disabled players
- A Respect workshop
- A Football media and communications session, showcasing the world of football analysis and commentary
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- KEEPER SIGNS NEW DEAL
- WALTON JOINS LUTON
- ALBION START WITH DERBY
- BLOOM AND BARBER'S TOWNSEND TRIBUTE
- ALBION SIGN YOUNG DEFENDER
Outdoor practical sessions will take place on the synthetic 3G pitch at the University of Brighton.
There is a maximum of 130 attendees on the camp and with interest expected to be extremely high, those interested in taking part are advised to book their places as soon as possible.
Click here to book your place on the course, or alternatively, you can print off and fill in the application form and return with a cheque for £10 made payable to: Sussex County FA Ltd.
Please note: All attendees must also complete and return a Photograph Consent Form.
For further information about the Football Futures programme and to return completed forms, please contact the Sussex County FA using the information below:
Sussex County FA
Football Futures, Sussex County FA, Culver Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 9AX
T: 01903 766855