Brighton & Hove Albion fans will be able to pay on the day at Saturday’s match against Blackburn Rovers.
The fixture takes place at Ewood Park, kick-off 3pm, and supporters will be able to secure their seats from 1pm tomorrow, using either cash or card at the away ticket office (Darwen End of the stadium).
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- REPORT: ROTHERHAM 2 ALBION 0
- FORSTER-CASKEY LOANED TO MK DONS
- VOTE FOR ALBION'S 2015 GOAL OF THE YEAR
- KNOCKAERT COMPLETES ALBION MOVE
- 2016/17 SEASON-TICKET RENEWAL INFORMATION
The prices are as follows:
Seagull Travel are also running coaches to the game. Click here for more information.
Tweets by @OfficialBHAFC