Brighton & Hove Albion have released winger Jeffrey Monakana, after the club and player mutually agreed to cancel his contract.
The 22-year-old has now joined Romanian side FC Voluntari and ends his two-year spell with the Seagulls, after he arrived from Preston North End in January 2014.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- REPORT: BLACKBURN 0 ALBION 1
- BARBER ON FOOTBALL AND TV
- GALLERY: BLACKBURN ROVERS
- KNOCKAERT COMPLETES ALBION MOVE
- 2016/17 SEASON-TICKET RENEWAL INFORMATION
Monakana did not make a senior first-team appearance for Albion, but featured regularly for the under-21s.
He also had loan spells at Crawley Town, Aberdeen, Mansfield Town, Carlisle United and Bristol Rovers after signing for the club.
Tweets by @OfficialBHAFC