Brighton & Hove Albion will release detailed 2016/17 season-ticket renewal information for existing season-ticket and half-season-ticket holders in early February 2016, and supporters are advised to log in to seagullstickets.com and ensure all personal details are up to date now.
2016/17 season-ticket renewal packs with full details for all 2015/16 season ticket holders will begin to land on doormats in mid-February 2016. Supporters are asked to make sure their address details are up to date and either update these details online at seagullstickets.com, or contact Supporter Services on 0344 324 6282.
As previously released:
- 2015/16 season-ticket or half-season-ticket holders, who renew for the 2016/17 season before our March 2016 deadline, will typically see the adult season-ticket renewal price increase by just a couple of pounds per month, and under-18 prices by no more than 50 pence per month*.
- 2016/17 renewal prices will also be guaranteed to existing season-ticket holders or half-season-ticket holders, regardless of which division we play in for 2016/17.
- In addition, the renewal price is guaranteed to be lower than the 2016/17 season-ticket price for new season-ticket purchasers (e.g. – those fans who do not hold a season ticket or half-season ticket for the 2015/16 season).
- Interest-and-fee-free direct-debit scheme to be maintained and available to all supporters.**
- Recently extended subsidised-travel zone (to and from the Amex) continues to be included in the season-ticket price.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- REPORT: ALBION 0 WOLVES 1
- GALLERY: WOLVES
- VOTE FOR ALBION'S 2015 GOAL OF THE YEAR
- KNOCKAERT COMPLETES ALBION MOVE
- 2016/17 SEASON-TICKET RENEWAL INFORMATION
* As usual, full and specific pricing details for individual seats and price bands will be included in renewal packs, which will be distributed from mid-February 2016.
** Subject to previous payments on the scheme being up to date and fully maintained.
Tweets by @OfficialBHAFC