Secure first priority on 2016/17 season tickets.
Brighton & Hove Albion fans are being encouraged to sign up to Seagulls Priority membership now to secure first priority on 2016/17 season tickets.
Demand for season tickets is expected to be high, and signing up to Bronze/Young Seagulls PLUS membership is the only way to take advantage of an exclusive season-ticket purchasers’ window that opens on Friday 25th March.
The main season-ticket benefits are:
- Entry to all first-team home games at the Amex
- Public transport by bus or train is included to and from all home league games within the extended travel zone
- Priority to purchase your seat for home cup games and play-off matches
- Option to bring up to two friends for just £10 each to a club-designated match
- Invitation to our annual open training session (subject to availability)
- Two month interest-free and Direct Debit option (from 1st April to 1st March)
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- REPORT:BRISTOL CITY 0 ALBION 4
- GALLERY: BRISTOL CITY
- HUGHTON HAILS AN OUTSTANDING REACTION
- RIDGEWELL SIGNS OFF FANTASTIC SPELL
- BALDOCK DELIGHTED WITH GOALSCORING RETURN
Click here to view the full benefits of being Seagulls Priority member and here to sign up.
Click here to view the season ticket prices and information for 2016/17.
For more information and to secure your place on the waiting list, please visit seagullstickets.com/memberships or call 0844 327 1901*.
*Calls cost seven pence per minute plus your standard network rate.
Tweets by @OfficialBHAFC