The odds ahead of tonight's match.
Brighton & Hove Albion are looking for their first win of the new campaign tonight when they host Nottingham Forest, and Chris Hughton’s men are odds-on at 4/5 with Sky Bet to collect all three points.
They drew 0-0 on the opening day at Derby and that scoreline here is a 15/2 chance while the visitors can be backed at 19/5.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- REPORT: ALBION 4 COLCHESTER 0
- ALBION SIGN INTERNATIONAL MIDFIELDER
- LUALUA: WE HAD TO BIDE OUR TIME
- GALLERY: COLCHESTER UNITED
- HUGHTON'S PRAISE FOR YOUNG TRIO
Home striker Tomer Hemed is the 4/1 market leader to open the scoring and on offer at 6/4 in the anytime market.
A repeat of their 4-0 midweek EFL Cup win is trading at 33/1.
Tweets by @OfficialBHAFC