Brighton & Hove Albion under-21 captain Glen Rea has been included in the Republic of Ireland under-21 squad for their forthcoming friendly matches against an England C team and the England under-21s.
The defender will link up with the rest of Noel King’s squad on 30th May in Dublin ahead of the match against an England C team at Eamonn Deacy Park on Monday 1st June, kick-off 3pm.
The team then fly over to Birmingham to face the England under-21s at St George’s Park on Friday 5th June, kick-off 3pm.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- WOMEN'S AND GIRLS' PLAYERS' AWARDS SUCCESS
- CALDERON: NO HESISTATION IN SIGNING
- ANKERGREN DELIGHTED WITH NEW DEAL
- FIXTURES TO BE ANNOUNCED ON JUNE 17TH
- RUSK PLEASED WITH NEW-LOOK SQUAD
It is the third call up for Rea, after he played in the friendlies against USA and Russia in November last year, before featuring in the side’s 1-0 European Championship qualifying victory over Andorra in March.