Brighton & Hove Albion supporters club Seagulls Downunder are in the running for the Football Fans Downunder’s Supporters Club Event of the Year award.
The Australian-based Brighton supporters club is hoping to scoop the award for the second consecutive year for their Robert Eaton Memorial Fund charity match.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- HUGHTON SATISFIED WITH DRAW
- ENGLAND UNDER-20S SECURE SIX NATIONS AT AMEX
- ENGLAND CALL FOR ALBION DUO
- VOTE FOR YOUR FAN OF THE SEASON
- ALBION NOMINATED TWICE AT FOOTBALL LEAGUE AWARDS
A team of Albion fans took to the pitch to face supporters of Crystal Palace in Sydney to raise funds for REMF, with former Brighton players Paul Reid and Llolyd Owusu once again donning the blue-and-white stripes for the game.
Albion ran out 4-2 winners on a blistering day with the event raising over $1000.
To vote for Seagulls Downunder to win, click here.