Brighton & Hove Albion have frozen season-ticket prices for next season and those fans who pay as one lump sum must renew (or convert to direct debit) by 5pm on Thursday 19th March to guarantee their seat for the new 2015/16 season.
Those who pay by monthly direct debit will automatically renew their ticket; while those fans who pay as one lump sum have two weeks to either renew or sign up for monthly payments.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- 2015/16 TRAVEL ZONE CONFIRMED
- REPORT: ALBION 2 DERBY 0
- ALBION APPOINT MULLEN
- HUGHTON PAYS TRIBUTE TO MACKAY
- STEPHENS: HOME FORM IS KEY
Below are the key season-ticket renewal dates:
•Friday 13 March Deadline for supporters to mail in DD forms if looking to move from lump sum to direct debit and for Direct Debit payers to advise us of changes to their account.
• Thursday 19th March Deadline for lump-sum payers to purchase their ticket.
• Tuesday 24th March Moves to or within the North and South stands
• Wednesday 25th March Moves to or within the West stand
• Thursday 26th March Moves to or within the East stand
• Wednesday 1st April First Direct Debit payment of the new season
All seat changes can be made over the phone or in person, but lump-sum payers must have renewed their seats first.
PROSPECTIVE NEW season-ticket holders are advised to join the waiting list by signing up for Bronze or Young Seagulls Plus membership to ensure priority prior to the cut off date of Wedensday
Click here to read a list of benefits which season ticket holders will enjoy.