Brighton & Hove Albion season-ticket holders, who pay in one lump sum, have until 5pm today to renew their seat for next season.
Lump-sum payers are advised to opt for online renewal via seagullstickets.com for the quickest service.
Those season-ticket holders who pay by monthly direct debit are reminded they will automatically renew their ticket; while those fans who pay as one lump sum have until 5pm today to either renew or sign up for monthly payments by ensuring the original direct debit form arrives at the ticket office before 5pm.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- HUGHTON SATISFIED WITH DRAW
- REPORT: MILLWALL 0 ALBION 0
- DALLISON LOAN EXTENDED
- GALLERY: MILLWALL
- GREER TAKES THE POSITIVES
Below are the two key season-ticket renewal dates:
• THURSDAY 19TH MARCH, 5PM- Deadline for lump-sum payers to purchase their ticket.
• Wednesday 1st April First Direct Debit payment of the new season.
Click here to read a list of benefits which season ticket holders will enjoy.