Brighton & Hove Albion season-ticket holders, who pay in one lump sum, have 48 hours to renew their seat for next season - and beat the rush ahead of Thursday’s 5pm deadline.
The club is experiencing increasing call volumes to the Albion Booking Line, so lump-sum payers are advised to renew as soon as possible, and opt for online renewal via seagullstickets.com for the quickest service.
Those season-ticket holders who pay by monthly direct debit are reminded they will automatically renew their ticket; while those fans who pay as one lump sum have two days to either renew or sign up for monthly payments by ensuring the original direct debit form arrives at the ticket office before 5pm on Thursday.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- GREER NAMED IN SCOTLAND SQUAD
- PREVIEW: MILLWALL V ALBION
- BRUNO: NO MISTAKES
- HUGHTON ON: MILLWALL
- U21 REPORT: ALBION 3 NEWCASTLE 0
Below are the two key season-ticket renewal dates:
• THURSDAY 19TH MARCH Deadline for lump-sum payers to purchase their ticket.
• Wednesday 1st April First Direct Debit payment of the new season.
Click here to read a list of benefits which season ticket holders will enjoy.