Brighton & Hove Albion and Albion in the Community (AITC) will support a Sussex County FA Football Futures Camp, which will be held at the Amex on Sunday 12th July.
The camp is open to all boys and girls aged between 13 and 18 and costs £10 for a full day of activity, which includes lunch and a stadium tour. Registration takes place between 9.30 and 10am and the camp will end at approximately 5pm.
Attendees will be able to take advantage of a variety of different sessions, including:
- Working with The FA Skills Team around specialist coaching for 5-11 year olds
- Refereeing workshops with FA qualified tutors
- Working with AITC’s award-winning disability football team, showcasing training sessions for disabled players
- A Respect workshop
- A football media and communication session, showcasing the world of football analysis and commentary
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- JONES'S ENGLAND CALL
- ALBION SEEDED IN CAPITAL ONE CUP DRAW
- ALBION INTERNATIONAL UPDATE
- SEVILLA TICKETS ON SALE
- ALBION WIN TWO GLOBAL AWARDS
Outdoor practical sessions will take place on the synthetic 3G pitch at the University of Brighton.
There is a maximum of 100 attendees on the camp and booking is recommended as soon as possible, with places set to go very quickly.
Click here to book your place on the course or alternatively fill in the pplication forma and return with a cheque for £10 made payable to: Sussex County FA Ltd.
For further information about the Football Futures programme please contact the Sussex County FA Development Department:
T: 01903 766855