Ten finalists have been selected in the draw for the SkyBet Transfer Fund and they will be announced on Sky Sports News HQ tomorrow evening.
The ten finalists and their associated clubs will then go into a live draw on Friday 10th July and one club will win £250,000, while the winning supporter will collect £5,000.
Almost 105,000 fans opted in for the chance to win their club £250,000 and SkyBet would like to thank all 72 Football League clubs for their support.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- CROFTS REAPING REWARDS FROM USA TRIP
- THREE FIXTURES CHANGE INCLUDING OPENING DAY
- ALBION SIGN INTERNATIONAL STRIKER
- BARBER: HEMED A TARGET SINCE CHRISTMAS
- ALBION SIGN CAMEROON INTERNATIONAL
Together in 2015/16: Season-ticket packages are available from £465 for adults and as little as £125 for under-18s, with the benefit this season of the extended free travel zone from over thirty stations across Sussex.