To make sure Brighton & Hove Albion fans are prepared for the FA Cup tie with Arsenal, the club have provided supporters with a simple guide to help print tickets and access the stadium.
Please note for this match turnstiles will open early at 2pm and we strongly advise fans arrive and enter the stadium in good time before kick-off.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- LUALUA DELIGHT AT NEW DEAL
- ARSENAL TICKETS: SEASON TICKET HOLDER REMINDER
- IRELAND DELIGHTED WITH U21S' RESILIENCE
- PREVIEW: ALBION V BRENTFORD
- STOCKDALE TAKES PART IN LIVE WEB CHAT
When making your booking you will receive two emails, one is a yes pay confirmation of the payment and the second is your ticket confirmation email. Attached to your ticket confirmation email is a PDF document for each ticket that you have purchased. These pdf documents are your match tickets. You will need to open each pdf, print it and bring it to the match. Please note, if you have purchased more than four tickets, you will receive the PDF documents over multiple emails. Your print at home ticket must be:
- printed on white A4 paper
- printed on one sheet of A4 per ticket
- printed with good quality black ink - the barcode that is scanned at the turnstile must be printed clearly (not smudged or faded)
Finally if you have not received your print at home tickets or have any issues printing them, please contact Supporter Services by calling 0344 324 6282 ahead of the matchday. The office is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and non matchday Saturday 10am to 3pm.