Your season ticket must be booked and paid for prior to 5pm on Thursday 19th March 2015. After this time your seat will be released and we can no longer guarantee its availability for you.
You can purchase your seat online by logging in using your fan number or by calling 0844 327 1901. Please note to buy online you must login using each fan number individually. We strongly recommend checking, and if necessary, updating your customer details before completing your purchase. If you wish to change from paying upfront to paying by DD, please contact the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 by 5pm on Friday 13th March.
Paying by Direct Debit
If you already pay by DD you do not need to take any action. Your season ticket will automatically renew for the 2015/16 season and this will be processed for you at 5pm on 19th March. If your bank details have changed, or you currently pay upfront and would like to change to paying by Direct Debit please download this Direct Debit Application Form. The form must be printed, completed and delivered to Supporter Services, American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9BL no later than Friday 13th March. Unfortunately due to Direct Debit regulations we are not permitted to accept scanned or photocopied Direct Debit forms.
If you pay by DD and do not wish to renew for the 2015/16 season you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the steps on the automatic reply before 5pm on Thursday 19th March. Cancellations will not be accepted by any other means.
Becoming a Season Ticket Holder
If you are looking to join us as a new Brighton & Hove Albion season ticket holder, make sure you are first in the queue by becoming a Bronze/Young Seagulls Plus member. You can join up now by clicking 'membership' from the menu above. You will then be entitled to choose from the best remaining season ticket seats from Monday 30th March at 10am, which will go on sale exclusively to Bronze/Young Seagulls Plus members for a one-week period.
If you are a current season ticket holder wishing to move seats you must renew your current season tickets first. If on DD you will auto-renew, but if you pay upfront you must buy your current seat prior to the deadline of 5pm on 19th March 2015 in order to qualify to move. You should then contact the club via the Albion Booking Line 0844 327 1901 or visit in person, on the dates shown below, dependent on the area you wish to move to:
- Tues 24th March - moves to/within North and South
- Wed 25th March - moves to/within West
- Thurs 26th March - moves to/within East
Moving for Medical Reasons
If you wish to move due to a medical condition, again please ensure you have renewed your current seat first, as above. Ensure you complete and return the downloadable form and supporting medical document prior to 5pm 19th March. Move requests will be dealt with in order of the date the forms are received.
Changing the Owner of a Season Ticket Seat
Supporters wishing to take over another season ticket holder's seat should follow the following procedure:
- If you want to move seats to a current STH's seat please note there is no priority to take another STH's seat unless opting to bring in a new STH or if you wish to sit with other friends/family. Supporters wishing to take over another STH's seat should follow the standard 'moving seats' process above.
- If you are wanting to take over a current STH's seat for extra friends/family joining and sitting within your group - please complete a Seat Takeover Request Form. The new STH joining MUST already be joined to the Bronze/Young Seagulls Plus membership to qualify. Requests must be made before 5pm on 19th March. The person giving up their seat must email email@example.com and follow the instructions in the automatic reply to request cancellation before 5pm on 19th March and must indicate the seat is part of a seat takeover.
- If you want to move seats to a current STH's seat to sit with friends / family - please complete a Seat Takeover Request Form. You must first have renewed your season ticket before the deadline of 5pm on 19th March. The person giving up their seat must email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions in the automatic reply to request cancellation before 5pm on 19th March and must indicate the seat is part of a seat takeover.
Please keep your season ticket card as it will remain active for next season (unless you change seats or move age bands).