- Prices frozen
- New under-21 price
- Negotiations to extend travel zone
- Lump-sum payers renew by 19th March
- All renewers reminded to retain existing season card for 2015/16
- CLICK HERE for price listing
Those who pay by monthly direct debit will auto renew; while those fans who pay as one lump sum can renew or sign up for monthly payments from Thursday 26th February - and must do so by 5pm on Thursday 19th March to guarantee their seat for the new 2015/16 season.
Renewal packs will be despatched this week, but further details including prices and how to renew can be found HERE.
ASIDE FROM THE price freeze, the club has also introduced a new under-21 price for fans in the 18-to-20 age bracket, while the transport levy has also been frozen.
As a further boost to Albion supporters, the club are currently negotiating with Southern Trains, and expect to extend the existing subsidised travel zone.
Meanwhile the club has also confirmed catering prices will be frozen, ecash will be phased out ahead of next season in favour of new contactless technology, and the cashback scheme will be replaced by new matchday catering offers.
Chairman Tony Bloom said, “I’m sure fans will be pleased to hear that we’ve frozen prices for next season.
"We’ve also introduced the new price for fans in the 18-to-20 age bracket as we know many of our season-ticket holders in this age group are still in full-time education, or beginning their careers typically on lower incomes.
“We have listened and evaluated feedback on this issue and now this group will benefit from a 30% reduction on adult prices.
“On the travel front, we’ve frozen the transport levy, although our own costs have risen. The board has opted to absorb these costs to ensure the cost of watching the Albion remains as affordable as possible.
“In addition, and to further help our fans travelling from outside the existing subsidised travel zone, we’re negotiating to extend the zone with Southern Trains."
Fans who renew are reminded to retain their season card; new cards will only be issued to seat movers or those changing age bracket.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- MCCOURT JOINS NOTTS COUNTY ON LOAN
- REPORT: ALBION 4 BIRMINGHAM 3
- GALLERY: BIRMINGHAM CITY
- HUGHTON HAILS STOCKDALE'S SAVES
- READING DATE CONFIRMED
Information on seat moves, joining new season ticket holders to your group and cancellation can be found HERE.
Season-ticket renewal key dates
• Thursday 19th March Deadline for lump-sum payers to purchase their ticket and for Direct Debit payers to advise us of changes to their account
• Tuesday 24th March Moves to or within the North and South stands
• Wednesday 25th March Moves to or within the West stand
• Thursday 26th March Moves to or within the East stand
• Wednesday 1st April First Direct Debit payment of the new season
All seat changes can be made over the phone or in person, but lump-sum payers must have renewed their seats first.
PROSPECTIVE NEW season-ticket holders are advised to join the waiting list by signing up for Bronze or Young Seagulls Plus membership to ensure priority.