In addition to a guaranteed seat at the lowest price for ALL 23 home league matches at the American Express Community Stadium, a Brighton & Hove Albion season ticket also includes a raft of additional benefits.
The club announced yesterday evening that prices will be frozen for the 2015/16 season, and below are the benefits all season-ticket holders will enjoy from next August.
- Free public transport or park-and-ride to all home league games within the travel zone, which the club are currently in negotiations to extend.
- Interest-free and fee-free 12-month Direct Debit payment option allows you to spread the cost or your season ticket over 12 months, with no sign-up fees.
- Priority purchase period for all home cup games, play-off games and high-profile away game tickets (loyalty points system may apply for away matches)
- £10 tickets for a friend. The option to bring up to two friends to a game designated by the club for just £10 per ticket*.
- Free entry to all home league, under-21 and women’s team games, the Albion Museum, to an open training session at the Amex and the annual fans’ forum*.
- Stadium benefits, which are available to all fans, include free wi-fi, pre-match Fanzone, access to Dick’s Bar and the Seven Stars Sports Bar*.
*Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply on all offers above.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- MCCOURT JOINS NOTTS COUNTY ON LOAN
- PREVIEW: ALBION V LEEDS
- GALLERY: BIRMINGHAM CITY
- HUGHTON HAILS STOCKDALE'S SAVES
- SEASON TICKET PRICE FREEZE