SkyBet offer odds of 6/5 that Brighton & Hove Albion will beat Nottingham Forest on Saturday, in what will be Dougie Freedman's first match as manager.
The visitors themselves are priced at 23/10, which are also the odds quoted for the draw.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- PREVIEW: ALBION V NOTTINGHAM FOREST
- CHESTER JOINS RECRUITMENT TEAM
- HUGHTON ON NEW APPOINTMENTS
- BLAST FROM THE PAST: NOTTINGHAM FOREST
- JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW: INS AND OUTS
I believe that the game is set to be a tight affair and it will be down to Albion to break Forest down.
Despite this, there is little value in the correct score market, with odds of 8/1 listed for a 0-0 draw.
If you are expecting a high-scoring affair,then odds of 6/1 for Brighton to win by two goals may also hold some appeal.