The results are in for Brighton & Hove Albion's first advent calendar quiz.
It took our marketing team quite a while to mark all the large number of entries, but the result can now be revealed.
Congratulations to season ticket holder Grant Ross, who managed to get every question correct! Well done to Grant, who wins a signed Albion football which will be presented to him at Saturday’s game against Charlton Athletic.
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- REPORT: ALBION 2 BIRMINGHAM 1
- THE MONTH AHEAD: DECEMBER
- BARBER ON ALBION'S 2014/15 ACCOUNTS
- WILSON SIGNS UNTIL END OF SEASON
- HALF-SEASON TICKETS NOW ON GENERAL SALE
Here are the questions which Grant correctly answered:
1) The seats at the Amex contain silhouettes of nine seagulls, made up of white seats. How many white seats does the Amex have?
2) Who scored the first ever Championship goal at the Amex?
Answer: Billy Sharp (for Doncaster United)
3) Which Albion fan made the following comment following the first game at the Amex?
"Grown men were crying in the stands at the atmosphere of the thing, and just seeing it come to pass. I was shedding a tear myself I have to admit. It was a great start, and the start of greater things to come. I loved every moment of it and I've loved every moment ever since"
Answer: Des Lynam
4) The first ever Albion women's league match at the Amex will take place this coming weekend against which team?
Answer: Charlton Athletic
5) The first International fixture to take place at the Amex was between England U21s and Austria U21s back in 2013. What was the score?
Answer: England 4 Austria 0
6) Japan's famous victory over South Africa at the recent 2015 Rugby World Cup was regraded by many as the highlight of the tournament. How many tries were scored in the game?
7) German defender Uwe Huenemier joined Albion from which German side?
Answer: SC Paderborn 07
8) Niki Maenpaa is the current first choice goalkeeper for which nation?
9) Beram Kayal scored on his debut for Albion back in February 2015 against which team?
Answer: Nottingham Forest
10) Jamie Murphy made 176 first team appearances for which Scottish club?
11) Liam Rosenior has played for six clubs currently in the Championship. Can you name all six?
Answer: Bristol City, Reading, Ipswich, Fulham, Hull City and Brighton & Hove Albion
12) Against which team did Bobby Zamora make his last appearance in his first spell at the club?
Answer: Grimsby Town
13) In what country was fan favourite Kazenga LuaLua born?
Answer: Democratic Republic of the Congo
Tweets by @OfficialBHAFC