Returning Brighton & Hove Albion striker Bobby Zamora will be introduced to the crowd ahead of tomorrow night's game against Nottingham Forest.
The Albion legend will be officially unveiled to fans - along with four other new faces ahead of the season opener.
Meanwhile, the club's supporter services team are strongly advising all supporters to arrive early at the stadium, with a high number of collections for matchday tickets - due to the huge demand created by Zamora's arrival on Monday night.
Head of supporter services Jenny Gower commented, "We are advising fans to come early due to the higher-than-usual number of collections and also because it is the first match of the season.
"The first game always means we have a higher than usual number of queries pre-game, as people get back into the swing of the new season.
"With the added buzz created by Bobby's return, we have had a very busy week in the ticket office and it will be a busy night tomorrow. If fans can do their best to arrive early and be patient, that will help the supporter services team to get everybody's tickets distributed and those first-day queries solved."
LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK
- 2015/16 SQUAD NUMBERS CONFIRMED
- PREVIEW: ALBION V FOREST
- ZAMORA AIMING TO CREATE MORE MEMORIES
- ZAMORA RETURNS TO ALBION
- LUALUA'S WELCOME GESTURE FOR BOBBY
The club has issued the following advice for all fans, both matchday ticket buyers and season ticket holders:
- If you want to buy tickets: use print-at-home if you are buying tickets between now and Friday. It's the quickest and cheapest way to buy.
- If you've used print-at-home: ensure your print-at-home tickets are clearly printed on white A4 paper and the barcode is clear. Faded toner can result in the ticket not scanning and will considerably delay entry to the stadium.
- If you are collecting tickets: arrive early or to avoid queues completely, collect in advance; the ticket office is open for collections from 9am until 5pm on Thursday and from 9am on Friday morning.
- If you're a season-ticket holder: ensure your direct debit payments are fully up to date. Those who've missed payments can pay by phone between 9am and 5pm. Remember if you renewed from last year - unless you've moved seat or age bracket - bring last season's smartcard to access the stadium.
- If you have missed any DD payments: you must call us before 5pm tomorrow. Please call 0844 327 1901. We do not advise paying in person on the night, as we do expect high numbers of queries.
- If you wish to upgrade a season ticket from a junior to an adult: we strongly recommend you call and do this in advance of the match. To upgrade please call 0844 327 1901.
- If you are a new season-ticket holder, or have moved seats or age bracket: you should have received a new season smartcard to access the stadium. If you haven't, please call supporter services on 0344 324 6282.
Tweets by @OfficialBHAFC