To view these and many more photographs from this season, go on to seagullspics.com
Paul Hazlewood’s Top Ten Pics
10. It's not really an action shot to start the countdown, but it did make me laugh as this photographer attempted some keep-ups with a loose ball prior to kick-off at Brentford. My advice is to leave the ball skills to the professionals! His third touch ended up somewhere near the corner flag.
9. Danny Holla curling home a brilliant effort against Brentford at Griffin Park. We lost 3-2, but from a photographic point of view, this one was framed quite nicely.
8. Lewis Dunk has pure joy on his face after bagging a brace against Charlton Athletic. The Albion centre half is suddenly elevated to top scorer and saves the game in the 90th minute. For me this shot shows his delight!
7. Jake Forster-Caskey stretching every sinew to make the tackle against table-toppers Nottingham Forest at the City Ground. For me, this shot epitomised the team effort, challenging every ball. A great performance.
6. Kazenga LuaLua's somersault after scoring against Leeds United. Even though you are prepared in case the acrobatics make an appearance, it is still so hard to freeze the moment mid-air, under floodlights. Takes a steady hand, and a slice of luck!
5. Craig Mackail-Smith's overhead kick against Bolton Wanderers was fantastic. I was hoping from the moment it left his foot that it would go in. If it had, this shot would most definitely have been elevated into my top three!
4. David Stockdale showing quick feet to adjust himself and make the save at the City Ground. I must admit to being just a little bit gutted that I couldn't get the ball in shot as well, but what a save!
3. Lewis Dunk scoring his first of the campaign against Cheltenham Town in the Capital One Cup. I love how he is watching the ball head straight for the corner of the net after having picked his spot!
2. Rohan Ince. Knowing that I had nailed the shot on an early contender for goal of the season, I was only disappointed to see Rohan peel his shirt off in celebration and charge as far away from me as possible in the opposite direction!
1. Kazenga LuaLua scoring against Southampton during pre-season. I remember thinking how lively he looked, then took the decision to move behind the goal, positioning myself where I had the best chance of getting a full crowd in the background. Moments later Kaz obliged, and I think I captured all the elements in the one image.