As part of the afternoon’s racing, 1901 Club members are invited to sign up for one of five exclusive sponsorship packages. This one-off opportunity provides those members wishing to promote their businesses to join Albion's board of directors and commercial partners in the Prince Regent Suite.
Race sponsorship package includes:
- Join Brighton & Hove Albion in the Prince Regent Suite with a table of ten for lunch.
- Premier admission entry to the racecourse.
- Interview with the raceday presenter to promote your business and association with the Albion that will broadcast throughout the television screens at the racecourse.
- The naming of the race, in the title of the race (i.e Your Company Names).
- Publication of the race name in the racing section of some national daily newspapers, some regional newspapers and numerous racing publications.
- Advertisement in the official raceday programme.
- Trophy presentation to the owner of the winning horse and invitation to meet and celebrate with the winning connections after the race.
- Company logos on all Brighton & Hove Albion marketing literature in the lead-up to the event.
Price: £1,100 + VAT
For more information or to become a sponsor of the day, please contact a member of the commercial team on 01273 878278 or email@example.com.
General Admission Offer
A general admission ticket offer is also available to all 1901 Club members and general supporters wishing to take part in the day. Tickets are available online and must be purchased in advance. Please visit www.brighton-racecourse.co.uk to purchase tickets. Supporters will be required to enter the promotional code 'Albion16'. Tickets are priced at just £10 with £2 donation to AITC.