Following the final league game of the season, tickets for Albion’s Championship play-off semi-final away leg will be on sale to supporters with 1,260+ loyalty points from 8pm on Saturday 4 May – online only.
The club expect the fixtures to take place on the following dates:
In the event of playing Nottingham Forest
Thursday 9 May – Nottingham Forest v Albion, kick-off 7.45pm
Sunday 12 May – Albion v Nottingham Forest, kick-off 12.45pm
In the event of playing Crystal Palace/Bolton Wanderers
Friday 10 May – Crystal Place/Bolton Wanderers v Albion, kick-of 7.45pm
Monday 13 May – Albion v Crystal Palace/Bolton Wanderers, kick-off 7.45pm
On Sale Dates
|1,260+ Loyalty Points||8pm, Saturday 4th May||10am, Monday 6th May|
|1,150+ Loyalty Points||1pm, Monday 6th May||9.30am, Tuesday 7th May|
Supporters are advised that tickets will be available to purchase online and by calling the ticketline on 0844 327 1901 in the timeframes indicated above. Tickets will NOT be available to buy in person at the Amex Stadium or Queens Road ticket offices.
All tickets are subject to availability. Albion will receive an allocation of approximately 2,000 tickets for the away leg and visiting supporters to the Amex will receive a similar allocation in the corresponding fixture.
In the event of playing Crystal Palace in the semi-finals, the following conditions of sale have been agreed by the two clubs, the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police:
1. You must be a season ticket holder to purchase a ticket and only one ticket will be available per season ticket holder.
2. Your details and seat number will be made available to Crystal Palace FC, the Metropolitan Police and Sussex Police.
3. The ticket may only be used by the purchaser.
4. All away fans must carry a separate document which confirms their identity.
5. You agree to hand over your ticket and identity document for examination by a police officer or steward at the stadium or en route to or from the stadium.
6. Failure to produce the ticket and an identity document for examination will result in refusal of entry to the match and any future matches this season.
7. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found to have handed over or sold a ticket to any other person.
8. There will be a one year exclusion for anyone who is found in possession of a ticket issued to another person.
Prices will be confirmed on Saturday evening, soon after the Wolves game.