Supporters are advised that there will be some changes to train journeys from London to the American Express Community Stadium for this Saturday’s FA Cup fourth round tie with Arsenal.
Details of the amendments to rail services from London to the south coast are listed below and can be checked on the Network Rail website.
Buses and trains to the Amex Stadium from the city centre, Lewes and along the south coast are running to an amended timetable. There is car parking available near the stadium and in the city centre. The changes to rail services are as follows:
• Southern Rail trains between London Victoria and Brighton are diverted via Littlehampton and will not call at Balcombe, Haywards Heath, Wivelsfield, Burgess Hill, Hassocks and Preston Park.
• Trains from London Victoria will call additionally at Crawley, Horsham, Littlehampton, Worthing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Portslade and Hove.
• First Capital Connect trains from Bedford via Cannon Street and London Bridge will terminate at Three Bridges.
• Trains between London Victoria and Eastbourne via Lewes will run between London Victoria and Three Bridges, with buses replacing trains for the remainder of the journey.
• Trains will run between Wivelsfield and Brighton calling at all stations.
If supporters are travelling to the Amex from north of Three Bridges train station the club recommends that you use the Victoria to Brighton trains, via Littlehampton, and allow an extra hour for your journey.
Any supporters using train stations south of Haywards Heath will still be able to use the train to Brighton and on to Falmer Station.
These essential engineering works will add roughly an hour to your rail journey times, whether you use the diverted Victoria service or change at Three Bridges to use the bus services.
Please note that there is near-site parking available which can be purchased by contacting the club’s customer services team on 0845 873 0251 or you could also use one of the free park-and-ride sites at Mill Road, Mithras House and Brighton Racecourse.
Seagull Travel also run coach services from and to all of the towns affected by these works. Please contact them direct on 0845 9011 442 for details of routes and prices.