We are delighted to welcome Albion fans back to the stadium superstore at the Amex, which has been operating an online service only since lockdown in March.
We want to make the environment in the store as safe as possible for our supporters and staff so we have introduced the following measures. Please take a few moments to read these before coming to the Amex. Remember that the Amex is now a cashless venue.
- Reduced capacity in store (which may require queuing outside) to a maximum number of 30 people at any time
- Hand sanitiser dispensers at entrance
- Entrance and exit doors to remain open for air flow
- We encourage customers to shop alone where possible
- Customers with children are reminded they are responsible for looking after children and maintaining social distancing
- Customers will not be permitted to try on merchandise as the fitting room is closed
- Customers asked to minimise contact with items and surfaces as much as possible
- It is mandatory for customers to wear a face covering at all times in the store
- Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day
- Directional and safety signage for appropriate social distancing
- Protective screens at till points and shirt printing station
- Returned stock will be separated from new or old stock for 72 hours to reduce transmission risk
- As per the club’s protocol, staff will have their temperatures checked and be issued with PPE
- Click and collect service is currently unavailable.
- Shirt printing times will be longer due to social distancing measures
Car parking will be available at the Amex and we recommend that all customers travel by car.
We will be opening longer for the first four days this week.
Tuesday 28 July: 10am -7pm
Wednesday 29 July: 10am -7pm
Thursday 30 July: 10am -7pm
Friday 31 July: 10am -7pm
Saturday 1 August: 10am – 5pm
Sunday 2 August: 11am – 4pm
From Monday 3 August the store will be opening the following times:
Monday to Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 11am – 4pm
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Amex!