Matchday hospitality guide
For all the information on Albion's matchday hospitality, view our guide here.
How to get to the Amex
See our fan guide for information on matchday travel by car, train and bus.
Hospitality area opening and closing times
|Hospitality areas open||9.30||10.00||12.30||15.00||16.30||17.15||17.30|
|HB's, Goldstone & Mullery's Restaurants, Dugout & Boxes||15.30||16.00||18.30||21.00||22.30||22.30||22.30|
|Mayo Wynne Baxter & iTalk Lounges||16.00||16.30||19.00||21.30||22.30||22.30||22.30|
|All other 1901 Lounges||15.30||16.00||18.30||21.00||22.30||22.30||22.30|
|Hospitality areas close|
|HB's, Goldstone & Mullery's Restaurants, Dugout & Boxes||16.00||16.30||19.00||21.30||23.00||23.00||23.00|
|Mayo Wynne Baxter & iTalk Lounges||16.30||17.00||19.30||22.00||23.00||23.00||23.00|
|All other 1901 Lounges||16.00||16.30||19.00||21.30||23.00||23.00||23.00|
There are three dedicated hospitality entrances at the Amex:
- The Central West entrance serves Mullery’s, Bruno’s. HB’s, the Legend’s Box and West Stand boxes.
- The South entrance serves the Heineken Experience and the south executive boxes.
- The East entrance serves the Goldstone Restaurant and the Sun Harvest Lounge.
Food service times for hospitality guests
Food is served as and when you are seated. However, we advise members and guests who are taking hospitality to arrive when the lounges open.
Check your downloads once clicking on the 'Menu' option.
|The Legends Box|
Dress code information
1901 Club lounges
The dress code is smart casual.
- Jeans may be worn. Ripped jeans, shorts, and sportswear are not allowed.
- Under-14s may wear home replica shirts, otherwise, no home or away colours are allowed.
- Shoes, boots, trainers, and canvas shoes are allowed, but flip-flops are not.
- A collared shirt is no longer required.
All members are reminded to make their guests aware of the dress code to avoid any embarrassment on the day. Unfortunately, entry to the 1901 Club will be refused if the dress code is not met.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to reseat 1901 Club members or their guests in general admission areas of the stadium if refused admission to the 1901 Club.
Please note that in accordance with Smokefree England, it is against the law to smoke anywhere inside the stadium at the Amex. On a matchday there are designated smoking areas outside of the stadium but please be advised there is no readmittance once you have entered then left the ground.
Please contact a member of the Hospitality team if you have any further questions at:
+44 (0)1273 668855 (option 2) or email@example.com
We hope you enjoy your day with us at the Amex