1. The prize draw is open to all 1901 members or their guests aged 18 years or over, except employees of Brighton and Hove Albion FC (the ‘Club’) or their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. A prize draw will be held at selected Club home matches. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted by completing the entry form and submitting to a member of staff. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. Entries will be accepted from the opening of the 1901 Lounges on a matchday until the end of the half time interval. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person at full time of the relevant match (”Draw Date”).
7. The winner will receive a football signed by a selection of the first team players.
8. The winner will be notified in person following the draw or by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 1 week of the date of the relevant match and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will either be presented to the Winner on the day of the match or be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of the Club regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The Club reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Club, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Club, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is The Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club Limited of The American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9BL.