Broadfield Stadium, Winfield Way, Broadfield, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 9RX
Please plan your journey and allow extra time. For those unable to travel by car, trains and buses are available including Seagulls Travel Coach – which is provided free of charge– prebooking required.
• By Car: The People's Pension Stadium is easily accessible from the A23. Exit at the Pease Pottage Junction 11 and follow signs for Crawley. As you approach the town you will see a roundabout with a big football in the middle. The stadium is the first turning on the left on Winfield Way. Look out for the brown stadium signs around Crawley. Sat nav postcode: RH11 9RX
• Parking: There are free parking options close to the stadium.
As you come towards the stadium from the A23 look out for Broadfield Park on your left. There is free parking here in the William Reed Car Park. You can walk to the stadium in less than five minutes from here. If this is full, head to the roundabout with the football on it, double back on yourself and 300 yards on the left there is parking available at Tilgate Park Business Centre. You can walk to the stadium in less than five minutes from here.
The K2 Leisure Centre car park is another option but there are time limits.
• Trains: Crawley Train Station is the closest to The People's Pension Stadium, but you can also get there from Three Bridges or Gatwick Airport stations. There is a taxi rank outside Crawley station, some of which are wheelchair accessible. You will be charged by the mile. Supporters are advised to check with Southern's website prior to travelling, and to allow extra time for your journey.
• Plusbus: You can add the bus travel to your rail ticket for less than the price of paying on the bus. Just ask to add Plusbus when buying you rail ticket to Crawley, Three Bridges or Gatwick. You can find out more about Plusbus here.
• Buses: Supporters are advised to check with Metrobus prior to travelling, and to allow extra time for your journey.
From Crawley Rail Station: Cross the road outside the station to Crawley Bus Station. Go to Stop A and catch Fastway 10 to The People's Pension Stadium.
From Three Bridges Rail Station: Follow signs to stop C near the station and catch Fastway 20 to The People's Pension Stadium.
From Gatwick Airport: From either terminal follow the signs saying, 'Local public buses Metrobus'. Catch either Fastway 10 or Fastway 20 southbound in the direction of Broadfield/Bewbush to The People's Pension Stadium.
• Coaches: Seagull Travel offer a free coach service from several pick-up points including Littlehampton, Angmering, Worthing, Lancing, Shoreham, Southwick, Portslade, Hove and the Amex. Book in advance here
• Drop-offs & Pick-ups: This will be under the direction of stewards.
• Access for disabled supporters: For more access information click here.
We ask all supporters to follow the safety rules and regulations by wearing a face covering and observing social distancing when using public transport. Please observe the government guidelines relating to the use of public transport.